<

Isn't Life Terrible

Friday, February 29, 2008

Please Read Carefully Because Your Options Have Changed

Just a quick internet recommendation: the GetHuman 500 database.

It contains instructions on how to skip all the voice messages and get to a customer service representative at many, many companies.

The GH 500, in lawyer-like fashion, instructed me to say nothing and press no numbers when calling Verizon. I ignored seven or 8 recorded pleas for information and was then transferred over to customer service. Where I was put on hold, of course.

If only there were a fix for that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • An amazing resource! I was very pleased to see Alltel and Hewlett-Packart get an F grade. That tells me this list is utterly genuine.

    I was astonished to see at least fifteen "Direct to human" numbers. That's fifteen more than I expected.

    Thanks for the link.

    By Blogger Lee Hartsfeld, At February 29, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home