<

Isn't Life Terrible

Monday, July 30, 2007

Tom Snyder, R.I.P.


I was just informed by Mark Evanier, via his blog, that Tom Snyder has passed away at the age of 71.

The post below was added before I had heard.

I'm a strong believer in coincidences... coincidences and nothing more. The fact that I've been posting old Tom Snyder interviews here for the past couple of weeks is a coincidence, and whether it is a sad coincidence or a happy coincidence, they're here and will continue to be posted here because - even though he hasn't been on the air for a while - I've never stopped listening to my buddy Tom.

Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax and listen to the sounds I've posted here... or watch the pictures I've posted to YouTube... now, as they fly through the air.

Life was a little bit less terrible when we had Tom Snyder around. He was the real deal. I've always believed that his work on radio was every bit as good as his best work on TV. We miss you, Tommie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home