Sundays With Snyder - Number 27
Would life truly be better if:
- Frank Fontaine was still imitating disabled people for laughs?
- TV characters occasionally announced they were leaving to use the bathroom?
- We stopped making fun of truly ignorant, truly arrogant people who choose politics as their career?
- Better if we sterilized our 16-year-olds?
- Better if Paul Simon stopped writing anti-christian songs that agitated the lunatic fringe?
- Better if ZipLoc bags were easier to use?
- Better if TV earthquake movies were more easily comprehensible to the blind?
- Better if retailers didn't project the "worst holiday season ever," like clockwork every Thanksgiving?
- Better if Eve Arden were still with us? If Presidents made mistakes?
Touche. Right On.
Sad to say, this could be the last TS post for awhile. If I find another horde of tapes, you can bet I'll put them up here. But I may be indisposed for a few weeks and in no condition to go horde-hunting. Until then - sleep tight, America.