<

Isn't Life Terrible

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mike Nichols and Elaine May - Part 4

This final part of Nichols and May's Monitor sketches includes: Fern Escapes, White House Laundress, Keep It Under Your Hat, Successful Director, The New Baby, I Love Lucy, Labor and Management, You're Snoring, Tallest Man In The World, Happy Birthday, Where's My Sheet, Your New Beaver, Bringing Home People For Dinner, About That Mustache, The Sick Mouse, Christmas Gift, Bad Cough, Selective Hearing, 1200 Frogs, American Legionnaire, David Ben Gurion (outtake), It's Not Nancy, My Chosen Career, Taxi To Rockefeller Center, and an extra: Mike and Elaine Interviewed on Person To Person.

Link.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • you are amazing!!! thank you for this wealth of comedy! i'm a huge fan of nichols and may, and i've been looking for some of my favorite sketches for years now, especially ones like the edith and osbert one. thanks a million.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 6, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

  • A big thanks from over here in the UK.

    Plus you have saved me digging my albums out from the attic and having to convert them to mp3. The cassette tapes I made from them (many many years ago) have worn out..

    HarrySpeakup

    By Blogger Harry Speakup, At May 22, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home